With PACS from Nuvodia, you benefit from:
- Scalability across multiple sites and unlimited users simultaneously
- Customizable, user friendly Windows-based interface
- Advanced radiology-reading stations for radiologists
- Supports a patient-centric workflow
- HTML5 based, zero-footprint viewer
Differentiating Technology: Image Management with IntelliSpace PACS iSyntax Technology:
- Delivers full-fidelity, full-resolution images within 3 seconds
- Reliable, quality performance even over low bandwidth
- On-screen patient timeline displays complete patient history
- Utilizes existing network infrastructure—no expensive upgrades necessary
Service Delivery Model:
- Technical support available 24 hours a day, plus availability of live system monitoring
- Solutions up to 99.99% uptime guarantee with automated backups
- “Always online” long-term archiving
- Future adaptability with automatic hardware and software upgrades
PACS – Picture Archiving and Communication System
PACS (picture archiving and communication system) is a medical imaging technology that provides short and long term storage, retrieval, management & distribution of medical images. When you use PACS, you eliminate the need to manually file or retrieve images by digitally transmitting them via PACS.
Unlike many PACS providers, with Nuvodia’s PACS services, you can instantly share, view, evaluate and manage diagnostic-quality medical images and reports—anytime, anywhere. Our Healthcare PACS is built on Philips IntelliSpace platform. Our partnership with Philips allows us to tap into their focus on Healthcare IT and R&D into more advanced technology for the imaging community.
Nuvodia’s PACS services include full implementation and system management. Unlike many inexperienced PACS providers, Our PACS team has served over 200 health care organizations and 5,000 physicians and providers across the U.S. We manage more than 2 million medical images each year, making us one of the largest privately held PACS providers in the nation.