December 14, 2018
Tech Industry Tariffs on Chinese imported parts increased by 10% on September 24, 2018 and are already impacting prices for customers. There may be additional tariffs imposed of up to 25% on January 1st, 2019, resulting in further price increases in Cisco Q3 FY19.
A 3 to 6 month payment deferral from Cisco Capital can help mitigate the risk of these tariff increases. Customers can accelerate purchases into calendar Q4 and delay payments until calendar Q1 or Q2. Deferrals can be built into any non-programmatic offers at market rates, or at discounted rates with DSA approval.
Why Cisco Capital can finance all Cisco Architectures under a SINGLE 0% program over 36 months.
- Customers pay for only 90% of the Hardware purchase price over the course of their 36 month contract.
- Software and Services are financed at 0% over the same 36 month period
- Purchase in December, 2018 any Cisco solutions that you want to implement between January and June, 2019
- Don’t pay until June, 2019
- Get best end-of-year pricing from Cisco
- Save up to 25% by avoiding tariffs
“Bringing your vision to life through the power of technology.”
Find out how Nuvodia’s tailored IT solutions can help usher in a new day for your business. Call us today. 855-5-NUVODIA (855-568-8634)