Storing and accessing your software applications over the Internet or “in the cloud” instead of on your computer’s hard drive offers many advantages: mobility, security, collaboration, efficiency and cost savings, to name a few. With Nuvodia, you can access hosted applications, also called Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and store data on our private, secure cloud-computing platform for a flat monthly fee.
Our cloud-based services give you the flexibility you need and access to popular software applications without having to purchase expensive licensing agreements, additional hardware or upgrades. Nuvodia purchases, manages and updates the software. Plus, Nuvodia’s private cloud also offers more security, flexibility, space and support than what you will find with public cloud service providers.
If you’re interested in learning more about what’s possible, the experts at Nuvodia can help you assess the options and create a public cloud solution, or private cloud solution for your business needs.
Nuvodia’s public cloud solutions and private cloud solutions include:
- Office Suite
- Servers and storage
- Custom applications
- 24x7x365 IT Support Help Desk
Things to think about:
- How secure is the data that lives in the cloud? What additional security measures might be put in place?
- An open infrastructure may eliminate complexities, but it may open cloud data to unwanted access.
- Automating cloud uploads and downloads can create organizational efficiencies.
- The more resilient the cloud technology, the greater the chance for cloud availability, quality and performance.
- Seamless connectivity between public and private clouds and traditional IT models can be a powerful resource.
Always measure cost against benefit when evaluating a resource like cloud based services.
Discover how Cloud Computing can grow your business and save you money.