2020 Best Places to Work Inland Northwest
OCTOBER 8, 2020: Nuvodia was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The fifth annual list of the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest was created by the Journal of Business and Best Companies Group.
This survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in the Inland Northwest, benefiting the region’s economy, workforce, and businesses. The list is made up of only the top 36 companies. Nuvodia has been named one of the this year’s Top 25 Best Places to Work Inland Northwest.
Nuvodia Ranked Among Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest in 2020
- Ranking: #13 – Small Company
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the Inland Northwest region (Spokane, Pend Oreille, and Stevens counties in Washington State; and Kootenai and Bonner counties in Idaho.)
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the Inland Northwest
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year
Companies from across the region entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work Inland Northwest. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determine the final rankings.
The rankings are published as well in the October 8th issue of the Journal of Business.