Enterprise imaging solutions are a foundational building block to support your business. Choosing the right enterprise imaging solution can impact your practice’s efficiency and growth over time.
Here Are 5 Key Features to Look for in an Enterprise Imaging Solution:
- Interoperability – Communicating securely is a number one priority in enterprise imaging solutions. Ensure that your enterprise imaging solution is up-to-date on security procedures to ensure the utmost patient security when communicating with physicians.
- Rapid Data Retrieval – Your data needs to move as quickly as you do; accordingly, look for a multithread enterprise imaging solution that allows multiple transactions to occur simultaneously.
- Scalability – As your business’s needs grow and change, you need an enterprise solution that can grow with you. Transitioning to a new imaging solution because of an outgrown system causes lags, employee frustration, and possibly costs too much. Ensure that the enterprise imaging solution is as ready to grow as your practice is.
- PACS – PACS is an essential feature of a good enterprise imaging solution. PACS is responsible for the distribution and retrieval of medical data. PACS allows your team to review medical images remotely and quickly.
- Advanced Visualization and Analysis Tool – Advanced visualization and analysis tools will assist your team in quickly and comprehensively understanding patient data. These features allow for fast and accurate image analysis through the power of 3D rendering, measurements, and annotations. To learn more about essential enterprise imaging solutions, click here.
Nuvodia has chosen the premier enterprise imaging service, Mach7, to ensure you have all the essential and cutting-edge enterprise imaging features your business needs. If you are interested in what enterprise imaging with Nuvodia will look like, click here to learn more and request a consultation.