IT project management success comes in many forms. Nuvodia will work with you to define your desired outcomes and then manage its delivery to ensure these are realized. We seek to maintain high stakeholder satisfaction through the life of each information technology project. This starts by building a strong partnership with each client that is sustained through a highly collaborative and communicative approach.
Utilize Nuvodia’s IT Project Management Services for a variety of needs including:
- IT and enterprise application implementations
- Agile software delivery and management
- Project Management Office (PMO) assessments and consulting
- Request for Proposal (RFP) process coordination
- Business process improvements and initiatives
- Project based or staff augmentation engagements
If your organization has a PMO with established tools, templates, and processes, we will immerse ourselves at the beginning of the engagement to ensure these are understood and applied. If these resources are lacking, Nuvodia can provide its own tools and methodologies that can be tailored to the unique nature of a project to help ensure its success. This can be done with our IT Staffing Services.
Our project managers possess a depth of experience that spans many years and industries including healthcare, financial services, municipal government, manufacturing and public utilities. We are committed to professional development, and stay current in our knowledge and application of the latest project management tools and methodologies.
This includes maintenance of our various industry certifications including:
- Project Management Professional (PMI–PMP and PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Lean Six Sigma.
Discover how these clients achieved their business objectives by partnering with Nuvodia’s IT project management services team:
- Avista – Enable Digital Transformation
- City of Spokane – Modernize Municipal Utility System
- MedStar Health System – Develop Enterprise Radiology System (ERS).
To learn more, Contact Us Today!