Western Energy Institute’s (WEI) Project Management Forum brings together gas and electric utility project, program and portfolio management leadership and practitioners to discuss the latest industry trends and best practices. The diverse mix of presentations, Q&A panels, round-table discussions and networking allow attendees to share their experiences and develop contacts in the similar roles throughout the utility industry. Expect to gain applicable insights on methodologies, techniques, tools, and change and risk management best practices related to project management. This program is an excellent professional development and organizational team-building opportunity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project Management Office / Enterprise Project Office Leadership
- Portfolio Directors and Managers
- Project and Program Managers
- Project Coordinators, Schedulers, Planners and Controllers
- Service Company Project Management Leaders and Consultants